Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Curtain Falls!!!

Hmmm…I’m so nervous..fuh!!...fuh!!!. I’ve never written any blog entry before…Okay here we go, this has nothing to do with teaching or practicum. I just wanna ‘merepek’ about us…and IPBA. Actually, we (Syafiq, Myto, and myself) went around IPBA during the last few days of our stay…well most of you had already gone back home and IPBA was very empty and silent. So we took this opportunity to capture our last moment as ‘students’ of IPBA.

Before I forget, here’s the videos that we made.

Part 1


Part 2


The ‘shooting’ went well without any problem because no one was there to stop us..(we even went to the top floor of the tower block…scary~~~).....blah…blah..blah….when all the editing is completed, I reviewed the videos again (requested by Syafiq A.K.A ‘Director of the short film’) and I realized that I missed IPBA so much. I know most of you feel the same way too but yeah…who wants to say out loud that they miss IPBA…’jaga air muka’…blerghh~~. And in fact, I cried when I left IPBA on the 3rd of December (yeah go on..laugh if you want). There are so many wonderful things happened in IPBA that make me realize this is where it all begins…all the relationships, friendships, companionships…..etc..etc..etc.

So let me recall some ‘hidden’ facts of IPBA and our cohort. First of all…OMG…2.4 is very famous for their ‘family bonding’ and also ‘domestic couples’ (2 ancient couples and 1 newbie couple). This class, sorry to say, always stick together like the stars and the moon, went outing together and even planned ‘mandi sungai’ trip for the class…so shweeet~~. Well, 2.5…hmmm let me think for 2 sec…this class is feared by other classes and they are very ‘ganas’ in a good way. 2.3…haih…of course we have the very famous Ponnie (Faizah) in the class, but generally 2.3 is very quiet and keep things to themselves. 2.2…errr next!!....okay sorry…I think most of them are obedient…(only applicable for foundation years)..and last but not least, 2.1 which is known for quite a number of loud speakers like EVA, Alvin and Diren. I think Eva alone is enough to make the building shaking when she shouted…LoL sorry Eva…what I was trying to say is 2.1 is loud in a very positive and meaningful way (there is at least 2 sides of a story..wink~~).

Okay let’s move on…Romeo & Juliet production is indeed one of the best things ever happened to us…or at least to some of us. The whole process of the production had taught us heaps of things, management, teamwork, finance, and also issues like people backstabbed one another, friends quarreled, and so on. However at the end of the day, all of us Cohort 3 managed to put forth a very outstanding play loved by the audience. I could still remember days and nights that most of us spent together to produce such wonderful costumes, props, the magnificent backdrop as well as preparation for the guests and VIPs. Not to forget our remarkable actors and actresses who worked so hard to memorize their lines…(although some of them forgot their lines during the actual play)…and scriptwriters who went through ‘hell’ and being corrected countless of times by ‘you know who’…and also our dedicated producer and high committee members who sacrificed their time and energy willingly to make the play a success. Thank you Cohort 3!!!!!

Wow, this is like writing an assignment…my brain is burning. But at least I don’t have to use citation for this one. There are many other things and events happened in IPBA which I don’t need to recall each and every single one of them. Basically, what I’m trying to say for about ‘592’ words above is that whether you agree or not, IPBA is a place worth remembering…or rather because of it all IPBA is a place that will definitely be remembered!!! After all is said and done, IPBA is now a ‘Home’ in the past. Much as we miss or remember it, the future is awaiting us. What will our destiny be? Where will our next 'IPBA' be? I doubt there will ever be such a place...For me, I will definitely miss IPBA and some/most of you and I hope you are looking forward to explore new challenges and adventure, and also to starting a new phase of your life. Good Luck and Love You All!!!

2 comments:

Miss Jannah said...

well done guys!!

wahh.i have watery eyes when I watch this..

thanks heaps!

waz said...

aww aizat..its not lame pun! emotional lah~ hihi tak pa weyh, aku suka ja..

n well done for ur first blog entry! a 'toast'--to the first of many entries to come! yeay

n IPBA is a place worth remembering and will definitely be remembered!!!