Sunday, November 29, 2009

a suggestion

This is only a small plan I have for our future as Teachers *yes with the capital T*..I still dont know for sure how this plan is going to be; but the basic thing is: I wish we could have a blog where we share news and updates or stories related to teaching in general or personal experience specifically those related to the profession or education...

Obviously this blog might not be functioning fully yet because we haven't even been posted to our schools anyway. But I guess early planning is great and we can have our sweet time to think how this things should be or how it could be better..before the actual start. *but actually my real excuse is: I'm bored as hell, and I needed something to do...*

or perhaps...we can still post educating things here even before we are posted right...for those who are bored out of their heads as well..

Anyway, to business.

I have shared this idea with Kartika Sari and now I want to share this with everyone else. My suggestions would be:
  1. this blog has only one author (one email *school.matters.to.me* but I can share this email with everyone who wants to contribute writing pieces/ updates/ news)
  2. or..this blog has many..manyyy authors....meaning joint account. I will invite those who are interested to be authors as well.
Well... as usual, I'm not really positive about the respond(s) I'm going to get about this. But what the heck. Do comment and tell me your ideas!

9 comments:

Azmira said...

great y'all. i fully support this. i guess we should keep the network going even after our days in ipba dah habis.

english teacher(s) said...

betul azmiraa!! network itu sntiasa penting! i'll invite u too~

Anonymous said...

Nice idea... I'll go with no 2. Hopefully this blog will be updated on a regular basis. Maybe we still have some freetime now but yeah, soon when we're back into business (school of cos) hopefully someone/s would be kind enough to run this thing. Regardless, nice goin =)

english teacher(s) said...

thanx mark! we'll try our best, wont we..eventho wen we're back on business...hopefully God grant us the excess to internet no matter wer we r..

Anonymous said...

cool!!
:-)

muna said...

yeah..good suggestion
i'm in :)

salma_razak said...

i love da idea! count me in pls~ thx.

Jarod Yong said...

I think a team should take responsibility of this blog.

Which means a group of individuals should meet annually to discuss the direction of the blog for the year.
They will also decide who will post what post & when.

You will need to divide the burden of maintaining the blog because once new teachers enter the profession, you will be hard pressed for time.

english teacher(s) said...

hey-a koko. thanx so much for the comments :D

meetings n discussions are very crucial in any group project, but it seems that its really hard to gather people to do such, yet.

maybe its the holidays maybe its the internet connections ;P

so we'll get around to that. tho i still dont know how exactly to gather people together at one time now that we all scattered around.ym maybe?

the original plan was just to get most of batch mates to be authors to this blog and just go crazy in posting entries. but it seems that there is a need to assemble a team of coordinators (admins) too. but no one has responded to such invitation (hopefully) just yet.

wish us al the best. ;D